Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Winter Wonderland Layout - with video

Hi, today I have a layout I've made for Berry71bleu December mood board. I was lucky enough to win the Berry71bleu's November challenge and they asked me to guest design for them in December.  Their mood board this month was a gorgeous winter/snow one, and because it's the middle of summer here in Australia (and even in winter it doesn't come anywhere close to snowing) I had to search to find a winter photo. I had this pic of my daughter from about a year and a half ago when we went back to New Zealand to visit our family and it snowed for us for one day, just enough to make some snow balls. 
For my layout I chose to go with the whites, browns and reds in the mood board, I love that colour combo and I added some beautiful little snowflake chipboard pieces from Scrap FX.  
 

Here is the gorgeous Berry71bleu mood board I based my layout on.
 
I also may a video to go along with this layout
 
 My close ups




I also used the Prima Marketing Build-A Page Sketch as inspiration for this layout, using mainly Prima products on my page.


Scrap FX Products Used:
 
Prima Marketing Products Used:
Prima Marketing Paper – Fairy Rhymes Collection: Fairy Collage (Background Paper)
Prima Marketing Paper –Time Traveller Collection: Love Affair
Prima Marketing Paper – Stationer’s Desk Collection: Red Romance
Prima Marketing Paper – Something Blue Collection: “Goin’ to the Chapel”
Prima Marketing 6x6 Stencil: Mini Fleur
Prima Marketing 6x6 Stencil: Stone Wall 3
Finnabair Art Basics- Soft Gloss Gel
Finnabair Art Basics- Modeling Paste
Prima Marketing – Lace Trim #573393
Prima Marketing - Stamps: Epiphany
Prima Marketing - Stamps: Tea Thyme
Prima Marketing - Stamps: Cartographer
Prima Marketing - Say it in Crystals: Azure
Prima Marketing - Chalk Inks: Dark Bark, White, Dry Sand
Finnabair Art Ingredients - Glass Glitter: Sterling
Finnabair Art Ingredients – Glass Beads: Crystal
Prima Marketing - Shabby Chic Treasures: Resins Oval Frames
Prima Marketing - Shabby Chic Treasures: Marvelle
Lots of Prima Flowers
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy new year.
Bec :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous layout! And Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com