Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

10% Discount Offer at Blue Bazaar Mixed Media Art Supply and Scrapbooking Store

Morning I have been given a special discount offer for all my blog readers today - a 10% discount voucher  at the online mixed media art and scrapbooking store Blue Bazaar.


Here are the terms and conditions: BLUE BAZAAR www.bluebazaar.com.au is offering readers of my blog a 10% discount on your next order.  To receive the discount include the following code in the coupon field of your order: BLOG10.    Note: discounts do not apply to items already discounted, on sale or subscriptions.  The code is valid until the 28th February 2015 and is available for one time use.

 I'll put a link to this in my side bar in case you need to refer to it later in the month.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week :)
Bec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com