Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Kaisercraft Craft Caddy

Hi, I hope everyone's having a nice weekend, I can't wait for the long weekend next week!!!!!
 This week I've been working on a big project making a Kaisercraft Craft Caddy. As you will see in my next blog post I'm going to apply for the Kaisercraft Design Team and they wanted an Off the Page/Altered Item for the application so I decided to make this to enter with. I made a video tutorial to go with this project but since it took me so long to make it. it is not a start to finish tutorial unfortunately or the video might have gone for an hour.   


My video - Or you could visit me on You Tube



All the pics from the different angles








The Products I Used:
 Kaisercraft Craft Caddy
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Paper Collection
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Collectables
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms: Dusty Pink, Honey & Iceberg
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms: Fairy Floss, Honey & Iceberg
Kaisercraft Sparklets: Coral
Kaisercraft Pearls: Chocolate, Bliss & Chino
Kaisercraft Rhinestones: Soft Pink
Kaisercraft Metal Bookplates: Silver
Kaisercraft Textured Clear Stamps: Butterflies, Marocco & Grid 

Thanks for stopping by.
Bec.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful 😍
    Mine didn't come with instructions to build it. Do you still have the instructions? And is it possible to please send them too me. I've got all the caddy parts but have no idea how to put it together

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com