Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

Marriage for Bella Paperie

Hi everyone, the newest collection from Pion Designs - Vintage Wedding - is now in the Bella Paperie store and I got to play with it. I had to dig around and find a wedding photo of my Husband and I, we will be married 9 years this month. Wow how times flies, we look so young in this pic. 
This Vintage Wedding collection is so beautiful with soft creams, greys and greens, paired with lots of gorgeous flowers I'm really happy with how this page turned out. My layout and most of the materials I used to make it can now be found in the Bella Paperie Store.


On my background I used the Prima Fading Floral stencil with modeling paste and then added colour with a few different sprays (Lindy's Stamp Gang in Clam Bake Beige & Brushed Nickel, Prima Color Bloom in Lime Wedge, & Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Waterfall). 
Next I went back in with the Prima Sparks stencil and Distress Ink (Antique Linen & Old Paper) to give some more colour and interest to my background,


I cut out some tags from the Vintage Wedding Tags Paper to layer behind my photo. I then layered on my flowers along with some resin, pearl and metal embellishments.


I used white paper flowers and coloured them with the sprays I used on my background so the would match my layout better.


Pion Vintage Wedding Papers used:
- Wedding Dress
 - Rose
- Borders
- Tags

Inspiration for this layout came from C'est Magnifique Kits April Sketch


Thanks for stopping by
Bec

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, love the stencilling, the flowers and pearls, the layers! Beautiful layout... Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this is beautiful. The softness of the colors your chose is wonderful and the beading around the flowers adds so much to the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Bec! I love the stenciled background and all the pearls! Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique April Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant and soft page! I´m really a fan of your work and I´m happy that you joined the C´est Magnifique April Sketch Challenge with this beautiful project. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com