Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

My Angel - For Bella Paperie

Hi there, I hope everyone is having a lovely long weekend. I'm just catching up on some of my computer work that I've been neglecting lately. This layout I made for the Bella Paperie Store using the new Garden Journal Collection by Bo Bunny. My layout, along with the majority of the materials I used to make it, can now be found in the Bella Paperie Store.


The Bo Bunny Garden Journal Paper I used were - Sketch, Wonder, Bloom & Freehand.
I used the new Circles stencil from Prima with modeling paste on my background. These gorgeous wings are from the Bella store - I've been hanging on to them just waiting for the right pic to use them on. I've used lots of Petaloo and I am Roses flowers, metal trinkets and pearls. My title is using Tim Holtz Idea-ology Industrious Stickers.



Thanks for stopping by today
Bec.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the pearls and flowers and stunning photo too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com