Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

Saturday Tutorial for Swirlydoos

Hi everyone, I'm super excited to have my first DT post on the Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club team. 

Today I have a tutorial for you on how to make an easy watercolour mixed media background using a variety of different products.  To make a background like this you can use lots of different products,  like mists, mica powders, Gelatos and even ink pads.

I hope you find this video helpful


This is my first narrated video - any suggestions on how I could improve are always welcome







Also, if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec Genet) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

Thanks for stopping by today

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com