Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

Happy Memories for Scrap FX

Hi, it's Bec here today to share with you another hearts layout for Scrap FX

P1060680 adjusted

P1060684 small
I started this page by stamping the Doily Stamp in versamark ink and embossing with pale yellow embossing powder. This gave a light image on the background to add another layer of detail, unfortunately it is hard to see in my photos :( I added colour with Prima Color bloom sprays before I used the heart confetti stencil. I mixed texture paste and heavy gesso together to go through the stencil to make the hearts bright white.
P1060690 small
I  primed all my chipboard pieces with gesso before I coloured the Happy Memories with pale yellow embossing powder, and the Heartscrawl and Love Key with Prima chalk ink. To finish off I added all my flowers and embellishments.
P1060695 small
Scrap FX Products used:

This layout was inspired by the November Prima Products Picks
Papers are from the Epiphany and Coffee Break collections. Prima flowers, resin, SIIC and vellum butterfies also used 


Thanks for visiting

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com