Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Dream

Hi, today I have a layout to share which I made for the Swirlydoos Round Robin challenge. This is a great challenge where you scrap lift the person before you's layout.
Head to the Swirlydoos forum to check out the details


For this I decided to use the Prima Epiphany collection papers. I only have a few pieces left as this is one of my favourite collections. 


I have also used Prima flowers, butterflies. lace, wood icon and crystals,


I used the Prima Roses stencil with Finnabair light paste on my background along with Prima Colour Bloom sprays in Glistening Waves, Soft Teal and Storm Cloud.



I was also inspired by this months Prima Product Pick. I love using all my Prima goodies.

Thanks for visiting me today

Bec

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and beautiful details.. love all the flowers! Happy New Year Bec!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com