Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Happy for Maja Designs

Hi everyone, I'm very exited to bring you my first post on the Maja Designs team. Today I have a layout to share that I made with a photo of a friends Son. I don't often make "Boy" layouts and I ended up putting lots of flowers, lace and pearls on it :) I went with a Green and Grey colour combo to try make it less feminine.   
P1070371 adjusted
I started by trimming the edges off and distressing the 1946 paper from the Vintage Summer Basics collection. I layered this on to the 11th of March paper from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection, before I glued them together I cut the middle section out to use to layer under my photo. I also used the 10th of March paper as well to layer under the photo.
P1070375 adjusted
I added colour to the background with mists and Gelatos, with texture from using modelling paste and stencils. Once I was happy with my level of colour I glued down my paper layers, I distressed the edges of each piece first. I tucked some lace amongst my  layers before I added my flowers and some metal embellishments.
P1070378 adjusted
I finished off by adding some pieces of chipboard and pearls.
P1070381 adjusted
Collections used:


Vintage-Summer-Basics3
Vintage-Spring-Basics3
Thank you very much for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com