Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

Scrap The Girls January Reveal

Hi everyone. It's 2016 and to kick off the year there is a new challenge at Scrap The Girls.
This months it is anything goes, there is no moodboard or sketch. Instead you can create any layout at all as long as its about Girls. There is Darkroom Door goddies up for grabs, I was lucky enough to get some of these DRD products to use on this layout.


These are pics of my Niece being silly with a big hat and her Dad's sunglasses, cute photos to go with the Darkroom Door film strip pieces.
My film strips came with photos of flowers in them but I cut out the flowers so I could put in photos of my Niece instead.


I cut up the Darkroom Door word strips and used the words - Love you, Smile and Happiness. I inked these pink and added a black edge.




I used Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics Collection for this layout. The papers I used were 1921,1922 and 1908
I also used Blue Fern Chipboard from the Picture Perfect pack along with the Blue Fern embossing powder in Cotton Candy, Ebony and Mystic Plum.

Thanks for visiting today

Bec

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colours of your flowers and cute photos too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com