Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Fab Scraps layouts for Bella Paperie

Hi, today I have two layouts that I made for Bella Paperie using the new Fab Scraps papers.
This first layout is from their Vintage Elegance collection

The Story


I used two peices of the Love is in the Air paper. One I left whole the other I cut in half diagonally. I glued these together adding lace along the border of the paper.
I added a little white gesso to soften the colours of the paper.


Next I added black paste through the TCW mini sketch grid stencil, and white paste through the Prima bubbles stencil


I added colour with Blue Fern Imagine Ink Spray in Sky and 13 Arts mists in Chalk Dirty Pink, and Pastel Dirty Pink
I layered a scrunched doily along with paper from Love is in the Air and Paris under my photo. Plus extra lace


I coloured some Blue Fern Chipboard, Arrow words and Jasmine Collage with the 13 Arts dirty pink mist.


Then I added my flowers, leaves, pearls and butterflies cut from the same paper collection


Fab Scraps Vintage Elegance Papers
 Love is in the Air 
Paris

Blue Fern Studio Chipboard
Arrow words
Jasmine Collage

This Moment

My second layout is using the Kaleidoscope Collection, this paper range is a little different for my but sometimes its fun to do something outside my comfort range.  



Because there are circles on the background paper I decided to make the design of the layout a circle.
I used a Beaded String chipboard piece from Blue Fern Studios to make the base for my layout. 
I coloured this piece of chipboard plus the title 'This Moment' with embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang in Raspberry Lemonade, Aurora Amethyst and Madonna Robe Blue Gold.


On my background I used Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays in Blue Hawaiian Blue, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Alpine Ice Rose, Pop Rock Purple and the Magical Urban Amethyst.


I added some random stamping using the Blue Fern Studios stamp Weathered Doilies, plus some texture paste through the Prima Bubbles stencil. 


I choose four small photos to go around my circle, and added some flowers, lace doilies, cheesecloth, pearls and velum butterflies to embellish.



Fab Scraps Kaleidoscope Collection: Zig Zag and Cosmic Fantasy

Blue Fern Studios Products: Beaded String, This Moment, Weathered Doily Stamp

Inspiration for this layout came from the current Lindy's Stamp Gang Colour Challenge
I used the Purple, Blue and Pink colours from this chllenge

 02-February 2016
Lindy's Stamp Gang Products
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays: Blue Hawaiian Blue
 Magnolia Magenta Gold
Alpine Ice Rose
Pop Rock Purple

Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical: Urban Amethyst (from the Neon Graffiti set)

 Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder: Raspberry Lemonade
Aurora Amethyst 
Madonna Robe Blue Gold.

Thanks for visiting 

Bec

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bec both of these layouts are so gorgeous! I love how you cut the paper on the diagonal for the first and how you used the lace. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Both of them!! Thank you for joining us for the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com