Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Blue Fern July Project with Video Tutorial

Hi, everyone. Today I'm sharing my July projects for Blue Fern Studios.
I made a canvas with video tutorial and a layout.

Remember Moments



First up I made this 8x10 burlap canvas using the Tranquility collection, chipboard and lots of embossing powders.

Here is my video:



And my close ups:




Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Paper:
Tranquility Collection: Hushed and Peaceful

Chipboard:
Remember Moments
Beaded Flourish

Embossing Powder:
Cotton Candy
Snow
Oatmeal
Mushroom
14 Karat

Glitter:
Pyrite

Flowers:
Attic Charm Daisies
Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Courtship Blooms
Courtship Roses
Tranquil Roses and Lillies


Adorable



For this layout I used the Courtship Lane Collection. I LOVE the soft pastel colours in this collection.
The papers are perfect to pair with flowers, lace and ribbons.
I chose the Courtship Lane Royal Street paper as my background. I added delicate details to this paper using distress ink and a stencil, along with a stencil and texture paste.



I used embossing powder to colour my chipboard pieces. For the word Adorable I used Mystic Plum and Petal. For the Swirly Circle I used Mystic Plum, Cotton Candy, Petal, and Lilac embossing powders.


I finished my layout with a generous amount of flowers and lace. I also used the embossing powder in Snow to stamp butterfly images onto Vellum paper.


Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Courtship Lane Paper:
Royal Street
Town Gossip
Calling Cards

Chipboard:
Swirly Circle
Good Vibes Set

Embossing Power:
Mystic Plum
Cotton Candy
Petal
Lilac
Snow


Thanks for stopping by today

Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com