Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Family Layout using Maja Design Denim and Friends

Hi everyone. Today I have a layout to share that I made for Bella Paperie using the Maja Design paper collection Denim & Friends


For my background I used the Maja Papers Streetwear and Stars & Stripes. I added a little colour to the background by putting Gelatos through a stencil and adding some stamping. 
I framed my photo with the Worn Indigo paper. 


I used 2Crafty Chipboard on this layout. The piece Parisian Border was coloured with a dark blue Gelato, then I used a gold Gelato to colour the chipboard pieces Foliage Set 1 and my title 'Family' from the Arrow Word Set 2. 
I embellished with flowers mainly from Prima, Berry vines, a metal birds nest and Liquid pearls. 


Thanks for stopping by

Bec 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com